zero2030.net zero2040.net and zero2050.net and all sub-domains are provided by Orez.One.
If you follow a link to a service provided by a third-party that organisation will:
- be the data controller
- be responsible for processing any data you share with them
- publish and manage their own privacy notice with details of how to contact them
What data we collect
The personal data we may collect from you could include:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you use
- Information on how you use the site
We may use Google Analytics to collect information. This includes IP addresses.
Google Analytics processes information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We may receive the same information from other sources.
Why we need your data
We collect your personal data to:
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access services and make transactions
- provide you with information about services
- monitor use of the site to identify security threats
We use the information we collect through Google Analytics to see how you use our sites and to see how well the site performs.
We do this to help:
- make sure we are meeting the needs of users
- make improvements, for example improving site search
- make performance improvements, for example improving page load time and data usage
We combine Google Analytics information with data from other sources to help understand and improve user journeys.
Our legal basis for processing your data
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the security and integrity of our sites.
The legal basis for processing all other data is that it’s necessary:
- to perform a task in the public interest
- in the exercise of our functions
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with other government departments, agencies and public bodies. It may also be shared with our technology suppliers, for example our hosting provider.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
The data we collect with Google Analytics cookies is transferred and stored with Google where we analyse it with Google Analytics software (Universal Analytics).
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is needed for the purposes set out in this document or for as long as the law requires us to.
- keep your email data until you unsubscribe
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
All personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). Data collected by Google Analytics may be transferred outside the EEA for processing.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact.
Links to other websites
Our sites may contain links to other websites.
This privacy notice only applies to our sites, and does not cover other services and transactions that we link to. These services have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to us from another website
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Changes to this policy